Trustworthy Waco, TX Exterminator: Specialized Termite Control
Small holes in the wood? Buckling paint? Mud tunnels? Just a few of the signs that you might have a need for a termite inspection in your Waco, TX home or business. It can be difficult to handle active termite infestation so you will need the help of professionals. Find out more about infestation, and how you can communicate with a reliable company who can help you with the problem. One or more of these signs indicate a possible infestation of wood eating insects in your walls and ceilings.
Main Species of Wood Bugs
Before anything else, you will want to know that wood-eating bugs are generally of three kinds:
- Dry Wood
Among the three major types, the subterranean is the most common species of these wood-eating bugs in Waco, TX. They feast on cellulose which can be found in wood and wood products, so it’s not surprising to know that 95% of damages in homes and office buildings annually are attributed to this kind of species. The subterranean is the most frequently reported kind of these bugs for extermination.
Telltale Signs in Waco, TX
It is not always easy to tell if your home or office in Waco, TX is infested with bugs.
Rather than fret over how they are able to get inside your home, know the following tell-tale signs that require the need for termite control so you can seek immediate help:
- Swarms: Winged insects form swarming tubes next to the structure and attraction to the light.
- Water damage-like appearance
- Hollow areas of walls made from wood
- Swollen floors and ceilings
- Water damage-like appearance
- Mud tunnels: flat and muddy looking, about the width of a pencil
Any signs of infestation is best dealt with immediately. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted bugs but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Problematic Construction Practices Waco, TX
Erroneous construction practices in Waco, TX are often the culprit why there are infestation problems. Below standard construction practices and methods undermine the ability of the house to properly safeguard itself against dilapidation and infiltration of not just wood bugs but other kinds of problems as well.
Be smart to know about some issues that these termites find all too welcoming for comfort:
- Drainage Issues: The grading of your Waco, TX landscape can be faulty, leading to insufficient drainage of water away from your home. You may also have eaves that are insufficiently extended, or downspouts that are not long enough to carry run-off away from your home’s foundation. All of these elements lead to moisture along your foundation--an ideal home for these termites.
- Wood in Soil Contact: If you have wood in your home in Waco, TX that comes in contact with the soil, that, too, can be a possible gateway for pests to get in. In which case, termite control may be a necessity in the near future.
- Improper Disposal of Materials: After construction in Waco, TX, there are some builders who carelessly pile their leftover building materials in hidden areas, like the back of your house. Wooden materials left outside are prone to moisture and water seepage, which becomes a fertile breeding and survival ground for pests. Wood leftovers, such as spacers, form boards and grade stakes, should never be stored anywhere inside concrete masonry units.
- Home Landscaping: The practice of landscaping in Waco, TX is not a direct construction matter but in areas where the intent is within the effective vicinity of the house structure, it should be monitored. Improper grading of landscaping fields may lead to water build-up and retention within gravel and sand against the foundation of the home. Uncontrolled moisture held against the structure of the house can become nesting sites of unwelcome guests.
Keeping moisture away from the foundation and structure of the house, as well as prevention of untreated contact points of soil and wooden parts of the house should be observed to prevent the settlement of termites in your house. Make sure you have a good drainage system that actually works.
Hiring the most competent company in that specializes in inspections in Waco, TX is the best course of action in dealing with pest infestations. Your hired help should be able to properly inspect your house in Waco, TX by visiting hard-to-enter places such as dirty and narrow crawl spaces, cavities in house foundations and other dark and moist areas for a detailed assessment of your infestation problem.
Our experts in Waco, TX keenly inspect the surfaces of the foundation, inside and out. You can expect our professionals in Waco, TX to thoroughly scrutinize both sides of the foundation of the surfaces.
Critical areas to be visited are:
- Wooden structures and foundations which include frames, posts, joists and sills.
- Structures made from concrete masonry units, cement, and bricks
- Areas where concrete materials contact wood
- Storage of wood pieces, tree parts and broken wood structures
Solution Pest Control will look for discarded wings or swarms of termites which indicate their presence in a particular area. An experienced home pest inspection company will be able to guide you in properly identifying problem spots in your house to prevent further deterioration of your house in Waco, TX by these annoying pests.
Termite Control Services in Waco, TX
If you are working on your budget, you may be interested to find out how much you will be paying for termite control services in Waco, TX. Contact us today to book an appointment in Waco, TX. The cost will depend on the type of treatment used.
Solution Pest Control
Waco , TX 76706
76706, 76708, 76710, 76707, 76712, 76704, 76711, 76705, 76657, 76701, 76798, 76633, 76655, 76638, 76640, 76643, 76795, 76797, 76799, 76702, 76703, 76714, 76715, 76716, 78745, 78753, 78741, 78758, 78704, 78744, 78759, 78748, 78749, 78705, 78723, 78727, 78750, 78731, 78702, 78757, 78703, 78752, 78717, 78724, 78739, 78751, 78735, 78746, 78721, 78726, 78747, 78754, 78617, 78729, 78730, 78701, 78756, 78722, 78736, 78653, 78660, 78732, 78652, 78712, 78725, 78733, 78742, 78610, 78613, 78641, 78664, 78681, 78710, 78719, 78728, 78734, 78737, 78738, 78798, 78799, 73301, 73344, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78780, 78781, 78783, 78785, 78786, 78788, 78789, 78708, 78709, 78711, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78718, 78720, 78755, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78769, 78660, 78664, 78634, 78653, 78691, 78664, 78681, 78665, 78728, 78626, 78628, 78634, 78660, 78717, 78682, 78680, 78683, 78613, 78641, 78726, 78681, 78717, 78750, 78630, 78626, 78628, 78633, 78665, 78627, 77840, 77845, 77801, 77802, 77807, 77843, 77841, 77842, 77844, 77803, 77802, 77801, 77807, 77808, 77840, 77845, 77805, 77806, 76502, 76504, 76501, 76513, 76557, 76579, 76508, 76503, 76505, 78666, 78655, 78656, 78667, 76549, 76542, 76543, 76541, 76544, 76548, 76571, 76545, 76546, 76540, 76547, 78130, 78132, 78135, 78131
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review