Your Termite Control Guide from the Best Georgetown Exterminator in Georgetown, TX
If you recently noticed small water-like blots on your wooden walls, having the right information on how to properly conduct a termite inspection in Georgetown, TX is the key to solving your problem. These signs can mean damage has already begun, in which case, the need for a inspection is imminent. Find out more about infestation, and how you can communicate with a reliable company who can help you with the problem.
Main Species of Wood Bugs
There are currently 3 major classifications by which wood bugs are identified in Georgetown, TX:
- Dry Wood
The most common type is subterranean. The reason for so much damage in Georgetown, TX is because these subterranean munchers get their nutrition from cellulose, and you guessed it: wood and wood products contain cellulose. Not surprising, most requests for termites control involve the subterranean bug.
Major Symptoms in Georgetown, TX
It takes a keen eye to detect signals that your home or office in Georgetown, TX is infested. Sometimes, a lot of damage has already been created by these pesky bugs before you can even realize it.
Rather than fret over how they are able to get inside your home, know the following tell-tale signs that require the need for termite control so you can seek immediate help:
- Hollow areas of walls made from wood
- Traces of muddy or pungent odor
- Stains and blots in wood surfaces
- Blown up portions in ceilings and walls
- Tunnels made from mud on floors and walls
- Occurrence of little ant-like insects with wings attracted to light.
It is important to eliminate any signs of termites once you see them. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted bugs but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Problematic Construction Practices
One of the biggest contributors to an infestation in Georgetown, TX is troubling construction practices. Even errors which you think are minor or insignificant are all it takes for these bugs to eat their way inside your home.
Following are some issues that can cause infestation problems in Georgetown, TX:
- Drainage Issues: The grading of your Georgetown, TX landscape can be faulty, leading to insufficient drainage of water away from your home. You may also have eaves that are insufficiently extended, or downspouts that are not long enough to carry run-off away from your home’s foundation. All of these elements lead to moisture along your foundation--an ideal home for these bugs.
- Wood in Soil Contact: The presence of wood in the soil makes your area in Georgetown, TX prone to infestation, making control measures a possibility if not a necessity.
- Leftover Building Materials: Remember that subterranean bugs take their nourishment from cellulose, and cellulose can be contained in backfilled construction debris, especially wood. This also goes to say that wood left in CMUs or masonry units can be infested, and so can leaving grade stakes, form boards and spacers in slabs.
- Landscaping: Sufficient care practice must be applied to every landscaping job in Georgetown, TX. However, the lack thereof does not necessarily result in faulty landscaping jobs, where construction in Georgetown, TX is concerned. Still, it is important to understand that issues on infestation can start with poorly graded landscaping because that can cause a lot of gravel to pool right into your home’s foundation. This consequently produces moisture, and these bugs, as we know, just love moisture.
As you can see, when it comes to protecting your Georgetown, TX home against wood damage, you must mitigate the soil to wood contact as well as ensure proper drainage to keep the soil by your foundation as dry as possible. Make sure you have a good drainage system that actually works.
A competent infestation treatment company in Georgetown, TX is a team that is able to properly identify the problems discussed earlier. Leave it to the professionals to wind through the dark and dirty spaces of your home.
As the inspection is conducted interior and exterior surfaces of the foundation are examined and any wood in the basement or crawlspace are examined.
Critical areas to be visited are:
- Storage of wood pieces, tree parts and broken wood structures
- Wooden structures and foundations which include frames, posts, joists and sills.
- Structures made from concrete masonry units, cement, and bricks
- Areas where concrete materials contact wood
An inspection will include looking for swarms or discarded wings. An experienced home termites inspection company will be able to guide you in properly identifying problem spots in your house to prevent further deterioration of your house in Georgetown, TX by these annoying termites.
Our experts have trained senses to detect the early stages of infestation which your untrained eye may have missed.
Termite Control in Georgetown, TX
Available control and treatment methods have their own distinct effectiveness and extent of coverage which are proportional to their prices. The cost of the services is dependent on your choice of treatment. Solution Pest Control will deliver reliable termite control and provide effective treatment of your termites problems in Georgetown, TX. The cost will depend on the type of treatment used.
Solution Pest Control
Georgetown , TX 78626
78626, 78628, 78633, 78665, 78627, 78745, 78753, 78741, 78758, 78704, 78744, 78759, 78748, 78749, 78705, 78723, 78727, 78750, 78731, 78702, 78757, 78703, 78752, 78717, 78724, 78739, 78751, 78735, 78746, 78721, 78726, 78747, 78754, 78617, 78729, 78730, 78701, 78756, 78722, 78736, 78653, 78660, 78732, 78652, 78712, 78725, 78733, 78742, 78610, 78613, 78641, 78664, 78681, 78710, 78719, 78728, 78734, 78737, 78738, 78798, 78799, 73301, 73344, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78780, 78781, 78783, 78785, 78786, 78788, 78789, 78708, 78709, 78711, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78718, 78720, 78755, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78769, 78660, 78664, 78634, 78653, 78691, 78664, 78681, 78665, 78728, 78626, 78628, 78634, 78660, 78717, 78682, 78680, 78683, 78613, 78641, 78726, 78681, 78717, 78750, 78630, 77840, 77845, 77801, 77802, 77807, 77843, 77841, 77842, 77844, 77803, 77802, 77801, 77807, 77808, 77840, 77845, 77805, 77806, 76502, 76504, 76501, 76513, 76557, 76579, 76508, 76503, 76505, 78666, 78655, 78656, 78667, 76549, 76542, 76543, 76541, 76544, 76548, 76571, 76545, 76546, 76540, 76547, 76706, 76708, 76710, 76707, 76712, 76704, 76711, 76705, 76657, 76701, 76798, 76633, 76655, 76638, 76640, 76643, 76795, 76797, 76799, 76702, 76703, 76714, 76715, 76716, 78130, 78132, 78135, 78131
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review