Reliable Amarillo, TX Exterminator: Professional Termite Control
Small holes in the wood? Buckling paint? Mud tunnels? Just a few of the signs that you might have a need for a termite inspection in your Amarillo, TX home or business. Seeing signs such as small holes on the wood, buckling paint, and mud tunnels means that you need to get your home or your business inspected. It is important to hire the best termite control company in Amarillo, TX to ensure the best results.
3 Main Types
Termites come in three kinds:
● Dry Wood
Among the three major types, the subterranean is the most common species of these wood-eating bugs in Amarillo, TX. Wood is the main food of these annoying bugs because the material contains cellulose, which is the component they use for survival and reproduction. Because of their prevalence, the termite inspection services of subterranean infestations rank the highest among the demanded services from home owners.
Major Symptoms in Amarillo, TX
There are accurate signs you can look for so that you can initially suspect a home or a structure to be plagued by wood termites. The telltale signs that normally accompany these bad boys in Amarillo, TX homes are:
● Traces of muddy or pungent odor
● Occurrence of little ant-like insects with wings attracted to light.
● Tunnels made from mud on floors and walls
● Blown up portions in ceilings and walls
● Hollow areas of walls made from wood
● Stains and blots in wood surfaces
Having one or more of the signs above confirm a wood pest infestation in your home in Amarillo, TX. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted termites but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Annoying infestation problems in Amarillo, TX are often the result of faults in construction.
A few simple mistakes during the construction of your home, can have a big impact on how easily these termites can access your Amarillo, TX home.
Be smart to know about some issues that these termites find all too welcoming for comfort:
● Drainage Issues: Drainage issues, such as insufficiently extended eaves or downspouts that are too short to accommodate the water from the foundation of your home, are problems that can lead to infestation. When the moisture created, infestation begins. Moisture is where these bugs love to thrive on. If there are faults in the grading of your landscape, the drainage can be insufficient, thus, increasing the possibility of infestation.
● Contact between Earth and Wood: Wooden structural elements should have the proper treatment and covers when it must meet earth or soil foundations, otherwise neglect will lead to a freeway of termites from outside to your house and an infestation develops.
● Storage of Wooden Materials: Wooden materials that are leftover from home construction in Amarillo, TX might end up being irresponsibly stored around and inside houses. Materials carelessly accumulated near houses become breeding grounds of various insects that cause sickness and damage, including wood bugs. Termites also get their way inside walls and ceiling because of misplaced wooden materials such as form boards, grade stakes and spacers within slabs.
● Unguided Landscaping: Attention should be given to the landscaping effort around the house. The wrong grading of landscaping that involves gravel lets moisture accumulate and set around the house, as well as its base. Moist wood is clearly an attractive site for termite dwelling.
Keeping moisture away from the foundation and structure of the house, as well as prevention of untreated contact points of soil and wooden parts of the house should be observed to prevent the settlement of termites in your house.
There are companies that perform termite inspection and although you may want to do it yourself. Hiring the services of professionals may be smarter, considering that the job requires a lot of crawling and creeping in the dirtiest and darkest portions of your home.
Our experts in Amarillo, TX keenly inspect the surfaces of the foundation, inside and out.
As the inspection is conducted interior and exterior surfaces of the foundation are examined and any wood in the basement or crawlspace are examined. Other areas inspectors and home owners should look out for are the following:
● Storage of wood pieces, tree parts and broken wood structures
● Structures made from concrete masonry units, cement, and bricks
● Wooden structures and foundations which include frames, posts, joists and sills.
● Areas where concrete materials contact wood
An inspection will include looking for swarms or discarded wings. Termite inspection does seem like hard work and is best left to the professionals in Amarillo, TX. This kind of job is best left in the care of professionals.
Termite Control in Amarillo, TX
Contact us today to book an appointment in Amarillo, TX. Solution Pest Control in Amarillo, TX is your best bet in finding a competent and dedicated termite control company that should be able to guide you in properly inspecting your area in Amarillo, TX and performing effective treatment to your home.
Solution Pest Control
Amarillo, TX 79110
Dallas, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Irving, Arlington, Garland, Richardson, Grapevine, Carrollton,Rowlett,Plano, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Allen, Fort Worth, Frisco, McKinney, Tyler, Longview, Wichita Falls,Abilene, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Amarillo, San Angelo, Waco
79109, 79107, 79106, 79110, 79103, 79102, 79118, 79119, 79104, 79121, 79108, 79124, 79101, 79111, 79166, 79168, 79172, 79174, 79178, 79185, 79187, 79105, 79114, 79116, 79117, 79120, 79159, 79189
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review