Reliable Vallejo, CA Exterminator: Professional Termite Control
If your home is infested, you will need an immediate termite inspection service in your Vallejo, CA home or business. Seeing signs such as small holes on the wood, buckling paint, and mud tunnels means that you need to get your home or your business inspected. It is important to hire the best termite control company in Vallejo, CA to ensure the best results.
3 Main Types
There are 3 types of these wood-eating bugs in the Vallejo, CA area and they include the following:
- Dry Wood
The kind that you will see often in Vallejo, CA is the subterranean breed. 95% of walls, ceiling and other wood structures in the home are destroyed, thanks to the propagation of this species. Not surprising, most requests for termites control involve the subterranean bug. They feast on cellulose which can be found in wood and wood products, so it’s not surprising to know that 95% of damages in homes and office buildings annually are attributed to this kind of species.
Major Symptoms in Vallejo, CA
You’ve noticed a few signs that may indicate whether or not you have an infestation.
Among the other signs of such termites problems in Vallejo, CA include the following:
- Swarms: Winged insects form swarming tubes next to the structure and attraction to the light.
- Swelling of ceilings and walls
- Hollow sounds made when knocking wooden parts of the house
- Swollen floors and ceilings
- Slight moldy or musty smell
- Stains and blots in wood surfaces
If you see any or all of these signs, you need termite control in Vallejo, CA. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted termitess but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Problematic Construction Practices Vallejo, CA
Erroneous construction practices in Vallejo, CA are often the culprit why there are infestation problems. Even minor glitches in the manner of construction can provide the gateway for the wood eaters to creep in your home without anyone noticing it.
The following are some faulty workmanship that leads to gradual or easy infestation of these annoying bugs:
- Drainage Issues: Eaves that are not sufficiently extended and downspouts that are too short are issues that need to be looked at when you are worried about infestation in your area. These termitess love moisture, and faults in the drainage system allow for moisture to seep in. Faults in the grading of your landscape can lead to insufficient drainage, and thus must also be taken into consideration.
- Improper Wood Termination: Wood should not be in contact with any earth or soil within the plot because this gives bugs and termitess entry to your home through the veins of your wooden structure.
- Storage of Wooden Materials: Wooden materials that are leftover from home construction in Vallejo, CA might end up being irresponsibly stored around and inside houses. Materials carelessly accumulated near houses become breeding grounds of various insects that cause sickness and damage, including wood bugs. Termites also get their way inside walls and ceiling because of misplaced wooden materials such as form boards, grade stakes and spacers within slabs.
- Landscaping: While troublesome landscaping might not fall under a lack of care practice when considering construction in Vallejo, CA, it definitely can be problematic if not graded correctly. You also send an invitation to these creatures when mulch or gravel is spread against the building’s foundation. This practice allows moisture to be held against the foundation, creating a prime habitat for living and foraging.
The thing is that at times you cannot prevent construction works in Vallejo, CA so if they become necessary, just remember not to bury any wood in the soil, or keep it from getting in close contact with the soil.
There are companies that perform termite inspection and although you may want to do it yourself. Your hired help should be able to properly inspect your house in Vallejo, CA by visiting hard-to-enter places such as dirty and narrow crawl spaces, cavities in house foundations and other dark and moist areas for a detailed assessment of your infestation problem.
Our experts in Vallejo, CA keenly inspect the surfaces of the foundation, inside and out.
Any wood in the basement or any part of the house will also be scrutinized to see any sign that these termitess have invaded your area.
We will especially be looking out for signs of infestation in the parts of your home that is made of wood, like your basement, for instance. Other areas they may also include in their inspection are:
- All wooden spaces and areas of the house such as the basement, sills, frames, posts, joist, and piers.
- Areas of the house where stone and bricks meet wooden structures
- Old and moist wood around the house in the form of wood stumps, fences, disposed wood and window frames.
- Openings in concrete masonry units, expansion contact points, brick structures and cemented areas.
Discarded wings or swarms indicate the presence of termites, and our team of busters will be looking for these, as well. While you can do an inspection yourself, it is best to have a professional in Vallejo, CA help you out to avoid missing the signs of a beginning infestation.
Termite Control in Vallejo, CA
The cost of the services is dependent on your choice of treatment. Solution Termites Control will deliver reliable termite control and provide effective treatment of your termites problems in Vallejo, CA. Available control and treatment methods have their own distinct effectiveness and extent of coverage which are proportional to their prices.
Vallejo, CA 94591
San Francisco, Daly City, South San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, San Leandro, Hayward, Union City, Fremont, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Novato, San Rafael, Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Concord, Walnut Creek, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Brentwood, Palo Alto, Livermore, Milipitas
94591, 94590, 94589, 94592
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review