Dependable Termite Control in Santa Clara, CA: Professional Exterminator Services
Small holes in the wood? Buckling paint? Mud tunnels? Just a few of the signs that you might have a need for a termite inspection in your Santa Clara, CA home or business. It is important to hire the best termite control company in Santa Clara, CA to ensure the best results. Read on to learn more about the signs of infestation and how you can contact the right company in Santa Clara, CA.
Main Species of Wood Bugs
Termites come in three kinds:
- Dry Wood
Among the three major types, the subterranean is the most common species of these wood-eating bugs in Santa Clara, CA. The reason for so much damage in Santa Clara, CA is because these subterranean munchers get their nutrition from cellulose, and you guessed it: wood and wood products contain cellulose. In fact, this is the type of this insect that you will find most often in the Santa Clara, CA area, and the one most requested for bugs control.
Major Symptoms in Santa Clara, CA
There are accurate signs you can look for so that you can initially suspect a home or a structure to be plagued by wood termites. You’ve noticed a few signs that may indicate whether or not you have an infestation.
Among the other signs of such termite problems in Santa Clara, CA include the following:
- Blown up portions in ceilings and walls
- Tunnels made from mud on floors and walls
- Traces of muddy or pungent odor
- Occurrence of little ant-like insects with wings attracted to light.
- Hollow areas of walls made from wood
- Stains and blots in wood surfaces
Having one or more of the signs above confirm a wood pest infestation in your home in Santa Clara, CA. Being aware of how they ended up creating a breeding ground in your homes will help you in tracing possible sources of infiltration and prevent further damage to your property.
Problematic Construction Practices in Santa Clara, CA
Annoying infestation problems in Santa Clara, CA are often the result of faults in construction. Problematic habits and practices during the construction phase of the house can easily cause major complications in the integrity of the house against wood-eating bugs.
Following are some issues that can cause infestation problems in Santa Clara, CA:
- Drain Construction: Water should always be drawn away from the house all the time. When water or moisture accumulates in wrongly sized eaves and downspouts, these areas become breeding grounds to all kinds of insects. Water infiltration to the cavities of walls and ceilings also make excellent sites for wood bug colonies.
- Wood in Soil Contact: If you have wood in your home in Santa Clara, CA that comes in contact with the soil, that, too, can be a possible gateway for termites to get in. In which case, insects control may be a necessity in the near future.
- Storage of Wooden Materials: Wooden materials that are leftover from home construction in Santa Clara, CA might end up being irresponsibly stored around and inside houses. Materials carelessly accumulated near houses become breeding grounds of various insects that cause sickness and damage, including wood bugs. Termites also get their way inside walls and ceiling because of misplaced wooden materials such as form boards, grade stakes and spacers within slabs.
- Landscaping: Landscaping jobs may not necessarily mean a lack of care practice when it comes to construction in Santa Clara, CA, but when they are not correctly graded, they can cause infestation problems. One important thing to note is that these termites absolutely love it when there’s too much gravel on the foundation of your house or building from landscaping jobs because that only means one thing - moisture.
To summarize, in order to ensure your house in Santa Clara, CA is defended against wood pest deterioration, wood should be terminated properly so that it does not come into contact with soil, drainage installation should be sound, and wooden structures should be moisture-free all the time.
One is to prevent wood to get in contact with the soil as much as possible and two, have a good drainage system so the soil is left dry.
A competent infestation treatment company in Santa Clara, CA is a team that is able to properly identify the problems discussed earlier. These professionals are able to do a thorough real estate termite inspection of in pest-prone areas of the house such as narrow crawl spaces, basements, and attics.
Spaces inside and areas outside the house should be given thorough visits by your chosen inspection company so that every breeding ground is identified and marked.
Other areas inspectors and homeowners should look out for are the following:
- Storage of wood pieces, tree parts and broken wood structures
- Structures made from concrete masonry units, cement, and bricks
- Wooden structures and foundations which include frames, posts, joists and sills.
- Areas where concrete materials contact wood
Our experts in Santa Clara, CA should also inspect on signs of swarm breeding or shed insect wings. While you can do an inspection yourself, it is best to have a professional in Santa Clara, CA help you out to avoid missing the signs of a beginning infestation.
Termite Control Services in Santa Clara, CA
Available control and treatment methods have their own distinct effectiveness and extent of coverage which are proportional to their prices. The rate for chemical treatments in Santa Clara, CA is not the same as the rate for baiting practices, and the success rate also varies. SolutionTermiteControl will deliver reliable termite control and provide effective treatment of your pest problems in Santa Clara, CA. The accuracy of the termite inspection increases the chances of deciding the best pest control solution for the situation so that you only need to perform control procedures only once.
Solution Pest Control
Santa Clara, CA 95051
95051, 95050, 95054, 95117, 94086, 94087, 95110, 95126, 95053, 95052, 95055, 95056
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review