Professional Rocklin, CA Exterminator: Expert Termite Control
Small holes in the wood? Buckling paint? Mud tunnels? Just a few of the signs that you might have a need for a termite inspection in your Rocklin, CA home or business. It can be difficult to handle active termite infestation so you will need the help of professionals. Some essential pointers are given in the later paragraphs to help you be aware of the nature of your problem on wood termites.
Types of Wood Termites in Rocklin, CA
These house termites are generally group into three major types, which are:
- Dry Wood
The subterranean kind is the most common of the three, and one that you will often found in Rocklin, CA. Bugs of this kind feed on cellulose, and the fact that cellulose can be found in wood and wood products can explain why subterranean bugs cause at least 95% of damages to homes and office structures year in and year out. They feast on cellulose which can be found in wood and wood products, so it’s not surprising to know that 95% of damages in homes and office buildings annually are attributed to this kind of species. 95% of walls, ceiling and other wood structures in the home are destroyed, thanks to the propagation of this species.
Infestation Symptoms in Rocklin, CA
It takes a keen eye to detect signals that your home or office in Rocklin, CA is infested. You may find it unimaginable that creatures can silently creep into your home in Rocklin, CA without you knowing it, causing irreversible damage. Don’t allow these termites to take control of your home; rather, be mindful of the following signals that warrant termite control right away:
- Swelling of ceilings and walls
- Small mud-like tunnels on wooden window frames and walls
- Hollow sounds made when knocking wooden parts of the house
- Smell of molds and murky water
- Small insects with wings flying and swarming around the nearest light source
- Water-like blots on wooden surfaces
It is important to eliminate any signs of termite once you see them. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted termites but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Home Construction Faults in Rocklin, CA
This is one of the major causes of termites infestation in homes in Rocklin, CA. Below standard construction practices and methods undermine the ability of the house to properly safeguard itself against dilapidation and infiltration of not just wood bugs but other kinds of problems as well.
Some of the constructions faults that cause termites infestations and must be given full attention are the following:
- Drainage Considerations: Some builders neglect the proper practices in Rocklin, CA when constructing effective pathways of water around and away from the structure of your house. Short eaves and downspouts cause water from rain and snow tend to hold water and moisture against the walls and foundation of the house instead of carrying it away like it should. Water that seeps through the wood provides suitable environments for wood pests to thrive in.
- Wood in Soil Contact: The presence of wood in the soil makes your area in Rocklin, CA prone to infestation, making control measures a possibility if not a necessity.
- Leftover Building Materials: Building or construction materials, especially wood, that are back-filled can serve as source of cellulose, which subterranean bugs feed on. Leaving grade stakes, form boards and spacers in slabs aren’t a good idea, either, if you are worried about these pests infecting your area. Wood that is being left over inside CMUs or masonry units can also serve as breeding grounds for these pests.
- Landscaping: While troublesome landscaping might not fall under a lack of care practice when considering construction in Rocklin, CA, it definitely can be problematic if not graded correctly. You also send an invitation to these creatures when mulch or gravel is spread against the building’s foundation. This practice allows moisture to be held against the foundation, creating a prime habitat for living and foraging.
Keeping moisture away from the foundation and structure of the house, as well as prevention of untreated contact points of soil and wooden parts of the house should be observed to prevent the settlement of termites in your house. This helps prevent incidents in Rocklin, CA that can cause moisture, because once moisture sets in, it will not be long before pests will invade your home.
A competent infestation treatment company in Rocklin, CA is a team that is able to properly identify the problems discussed earlier.
When you have a termite inspection done, all of the dirty work of crawling into spider web-infested, dusty crawlspaces, and around the foundation, is done by the professionals.
Our experts in Rocklin, CA keenly inspect the surfaces of the foundation, inside and out.
As the inspection is conducted interior and exterior surfaces of the foundation are examined and any wood in the basement or crawlspace are examined.
Critical areas to be visited are:
- Old and moist wood around the house in the form of wood stumps, fences, disposed wood and window frames.
- Areas of the house where stone and bricks meet wooden structures
- All wooden spaces and areas of the house such as the basement, sills, frames, posts, joist, and piers.
- Openings in concrete masonry units, expansion contact points, brick structures and cemented areas.
Our experts in Rocklin, CA should also inspect on signs of swarm breeding or shed insect wings. Our experts have a trained eye to detect the signs of infestation, and you need to be thorough when conducting inspection. Our experts have trained senses to detect the early stages of infestation which your untrained eye may have missed.
Termite Control Services in Rocklin, CA
When it comes to controlling these pests, after the initial termite inspection the treatment can range from chemical treatment around the base of your home, to baiting practices. Solution Pest Control will deliver reliable termite control and provide effective treatment of your pest problems in Rocklin, CA. Effective control of the wood-eating bugs in the house immediately follows the thorough termite inspection. Our services varies in price as well as its success in eradicating the bugs that have invaded your home.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review