Trustworthy Fremont, CA Exterminator: Specialized Termite Control
If you just wandered around your house and found hollow wood or layers of paint sticking out or even numerous holes on your walls and ceilings, this hints an infestation—a termite inspection in your Fremont, CA home is recommended to properly assess the situation. These signs can mean damage has already begun, in which case, the need for an inspection is imminent. It is important to hire the best termite control company in Fremont, CA to ensure the best results.
3 Main Types
There are 3 types of these wood-eating bugs in the Fremont, CA area and they include the following:
- Dry Wood
The kind that you will see often in Fremont, CA is the subterranean breed. Wood is the main food of these annoying bugs because the material contains cellulose, which is the component they use for survival and reproduction. The subterranean is the most frequently reported kind of these insects for extermination.
Telltale Signs in Fremont, CA
It takes a keen eye to detect signals that your home or office in Fremont, CA is infested. Rather than fret over how they are able to get inside your home, know the following tell-tale signs that require the need for insect control so you can seek immediate help:
- Smell of molds and murky water
- Small mud-like tunnels on wooden window frames and walls
- Hollow sounds made when knocking wooden parts of the house
- Small insects with wings flying and swarming around the nearest light source
- Swelling of ceilings and walls
- Water-like blots on wooden surfaces
Any signs of infestation is best dealt with immediately. To further understand your predicament, it is best to be informed on the causes of the infestation and possible ways on how to treat wood bug infestation.
Home Construction Faults in Fremont, CA
Erroneous construction practices in Fremont, CA are often the culprit why there are infestation problems. A few simple mistakes during the construction of your home, can have a big impact on how easily these can access your Fremont, CA home.
Some of the biggest facets of problematic construction that can lead to an infestation include the following:
- Drainage Issues: Eaves that are not sufficiently extended and downspouts that are too short are issues that need to be looked at when you are worried about infestation in your area. These termites love moisture, and faults in the drainage system allow for moisture to seep in. Faults in the grading of your landscape can lead to insufficient drainage, and thus must also be taken into consideration.
- Improper Wood Termination: Wood should not be in contact with any earth or soil within the plot because this gives insects entry to your home through the veins of your wooden structure.
- Leftover Building Materials: Remember that subterranean bugs take their nourishment from cellulose, and cellulose can be contained in backfilled construction debris, especially wood. This also goes to say that wood left in CMUs or masonry units can be infested, and so can leaving grade stakes, form boards and spacers in slabs.
- Landscaping: While troublesome landscaping might not fall under a lack of care practice when considering construction in Fremont, CA, it definitely can be problematic if not graded correctly. You also send an invitation to these creatures when mulch or gravel is spread against the building’s foundation. This practice allows moisture to be held against the foundation, creating a prime habitat for living and foraging.
To summarize, in order to ensure your house in Fremont, CA is defended against wood deterioration, wood should be terminated properly so that it does not come into contact with soil, drainage installation should be sound, and wooden structures should be moisture-free all the time. Make sure you have a good drainage system that actually works.
A competent infestation treatment company in Fremont, CA is a team that is able to properly identify the problems discussed earlier. When you have a insect inspection done, all of the dirty work of crawling into spider web-infested, dusty crawlspaces, and around the foundation, is done by the professionals.
You can expect our professionals in Fremont, CA to thoroughly scrutinize both sides of the foundation of the surfaces. Critical areas to be visited are:
- Openings in concrete masonry units, expansion contact points, brick structures and cemented areas.
- Areas of the house where stone and bricks meet wooden structures
- All wooden spaces and areas of the house such as the basement, sills, frames, posts, joist, and piers.
- Old and moist wood around the house in the form of wood stumps, fences, disposed wood and window frames.
Our experts in Fremont, CA should also inspect on signs of swarm breeding or shed insect wings. While you can do an inspection yourself, it is best to have a professional in Fremont, CA help you out to avoid missing the signs of a beginning infestation. Our experts have trained senses to detect the early stages of infestation which your untrained eye may have missed.
Termite Control in Fremont, CA
When it comes to controlling these termites, only trust a company like SolutionTermiteControl, so you can rest assured by the thought that these annoying wood eaters will not bother you anymore. Get in touch with us today! It is always best to discuss your termite control options with a professional and reputable company, such as SolutionTermiteControl in Fremont, CA. Solutions range from various chemical methods and applications in specific parts of the house and to manual extermination practices.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review