Reliable Livermore, CA Exterminator: Professional Termite Control
If you recently noticed small water-like blots on your wooden walls, having the right information on how to properly conduct a real estate termite inspection in Livermore, CA is the key to solving your problem. It is important to hire the best termite control company in Livermore, CA to ensure the best results. Some essential pointers are given in the later paragraphs to help you be aware of the nature of your problem on wood termites.
3 Main Types
There are currently 3 major classifications by which wood termites are identified in Livermore, CA:
- Dry Wood
The kind that you will see often in Livermore, CA is the subterranean breed. Wood is the main food of these annoying bugs because the material contains cellulose, which is the component they use for survival and reproduction. They feast on cellulose which can be found in wood and wood products, so it’s not surprising to know that 95% of damages in homes and office buildings annually are attributed to this kind of species. The subterranean is the most frequently reported kind of these termites for extermination.
Infestation Symptoms in Livermore, CA
There are accurate signs you can look for so that you can initially suspect a home or a structure to be plagued by wood termites. You may find it unimaginable that creatures can silently creep into your home in Livermore, CA without you knowing it, causing irreversible damage.
Rather than fret over how they are able to get inside your home, know the following tell-tale signs that require the need for termite control so you can seek immediate help:
- Slight moldy or musty smell
- Swelling of ceilings and walls
- Blown up portions in ceilings and walls
- Hollow areas of walls made from wood
- Swarms: Winged insects form swarming tubes next to the structure and attraction to the light.
- Hollow sounding wood
It is important to eliminate any signs of termite once you see them. Contacting a professional will not only help you get rid of unwanted termites but also prevent them from spreading even further.
Problematic Construction Practices
Poor construction habits and practices of home builders and renovators are the leading cause of pest problems in houses in Livermore, CA. Problematic habits and practices during the construction phase of the house can easily cause major complications in the integrity of the house against wood-eating bugs.
The following are some faulty workmanship that leads to gradual or easy infestation of these annoying bugs:
- Drainage Issues: The grading of your Livermore, CA landscape can be faulty, leading to insufficient drainage of water away from your home. You may also have eaves that are insufficiently extended, or downspouts that are not long enough to carry run-off away from your home’s foundation. All of these elements lead to moisture along your foundation--an ideal home for these pests.
- Wood in Soil Contact: If you have wood in your home in Livermore, CA that comes in contact with the soil, that, too, can be a possible gateway for pests to get in. In which case, termite control may be a necessity in the near future.
- Storage of Wooden Materials: Wooden materials that are leftover from home construction in Livermore, CA might end up being irresponsibly stored around and inside houses. Materials carelessly accumulated near houses become breeding grounds of various insects that cause sickness and damage, including wood bugs. Termites also get their way inside walls and ceiling because of misplaced wooden materials such as form boards, grade stakes and spacers within slabs.
- Home Landscaping: The practice of landscaping in Livermore, CA is not a direct construction matter but in areas where the intent is within the effective vicinity of the house structure, it should be monitored. Improper grading of landscaping fields may lead to water build-up and retention within gravel and sand against the foundation of the home. Uncontrolled moisture held against the structure of the house can become nesting sites of unwelcomed guests such as termites.
To summarize, in order to ensure your house in Livermore, CA is defended against wood pest deterioration, wood should be terminated properly so that it does not come into contact with soil, drainage installation should be sound, and wooden structures should be moisture-free all the time.
Hiring the most competent company in that specializes in termite inspection in Livermore, CA is the best course of action in dealing with pest infestations. Leave it to the professionals to wind through the dark and dirty spaces of your home.
As the inspection is conducted interior and exterior surfaces of the foundation are examined and any wood in the basement or crawlspace are examined.
Critical areas to be visited are:
- Structures made from concrete masonry units, cement, and bricks
- Wooden structures and foundations which include frames, posts, joists and sills.
- Areas where concrete materials contact wood
- Storage of wood pieces, tree parts and broken wood structures
Our experts in Livermore, CA should also inspect on signs of swarm breeding or shed insect wings. An experienced home pest inspection company will be able to guide you in properly identifying problem spots in your house to prevent further deterioration of your house in Livermore, CA by these annoying pests.
Termite Control in Livermore, CA
Solution Pest Control in Livermore, CA is your best bet in finding a competent and dedicated termite control company that should be able to guide you in properly inspecting your area in Livermore, CA and performing effective treatment to your home. The accuracy of the termite inspection increases the chances of deciding the best pest control solution for the situation so that you only need to perform control procedures only once. When it comes to controlling these pests, only trust a company like Solution Pest Control, so you can rest assured by the thought that these annoying wood eaters will not bother you anymore. Get in touch with us today!
Livermore, CA 94550
San Francisco, Daly City, South San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, San Leandro, Hayward, Union City, Fremont, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Novato, San Rafael, Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Concord, Walnut Creek, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Brentwood, Palo Alto, Livermore, Milipitas
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
Submit your review